Friday, February 19, 2010

Look In The Vergina What Should I Do I Really Dont Know No More?

What should i do i really dont know no more? - look in the vergina

Im in love with Tyler and we've been the same for 3 years, but never speaks to me as if all hell text, but he calls me, he always has an excuse Brandon and I were together for 2 months I actually speaks and shows his love and hes very romantic Tyler plays the guitar and skateboarding is really hott and very, very hot and I say I'm sexy all the time, but the fact Brandi Brandis very, very hot but hes good, but it seems to me dont matter amaziing hes just that I do not know what I will help you live the life of Texas at Vergina Brandon Tyler, and lives in Michigan, both of my condition can HELP!

1 comments:

findinme said...

wow i live in Virginia 2 .... u should stay with Brandon ... u guys more time on the tape yall

Post a Comment