Thursday, February 18, 2010

Average Casual Wage Australia 18 Year Old What Is An Average Wage For A Waiter At A Cafe?

What is an average wage for a waiter at a cafe? - average casual wage australia 18 year old

Hello, I wonder if I have to pay the fee, so if you let me know how you know that you or someone pays it would be great. Thank you!

about me and my work:

I am a man of 18 years.
I live in Australia (Melbourne)
Laboratory Service not serve alcohol - only food and (most) Coffee
My duties are mainly food (from other prepaired) for tables, cleaning tables, etc. + occasional odd jobs, such as when in shops with crisis situations, etc. "
I do not wash the dishes.
I worked in that division for 2.5 years
I am a casual worker (although my schedule is very consistent)
I pay $ 13 p / h (~ U.S. $ 12)

I know that wages vary widely across the world, but I wonder what people from other countriess win in similar positions as well.

Thank you!

2 comments:

reformer... said...

In the U.S., waiters and waitresses are paid an average of 2.65 per hour (£ 2.85). In general, the company he works for the boy does not pay the worker at all, but his salary is almost exclusively obtained by the number of people who tips determined.

The idea that $ 12 is paid Principals unbelievable.

xsexixle... said...

The minimum wage in your state.

Post a Comment