Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daredevil Action Figure Locations Ps2 Where Are The Daredevil And Black Panther Action Figures In The Game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance?

Where are the Daredevil and Black Panther action figures in the game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? - daredevil action figure locations ps2

I am looking for the location of the Daredevil and Black Panther action figures in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for PS2. If someone say I could help the area in which they are to a great deal. Thank you.

1 comments:

♥mango♥ said...

Spread between the laws. They will check in every nook and cranny of each level, because they are so tiny. I had to make sure that no red areas on my map before it to the next level. Once you have all the numbers that are other possible locations are the numbers of XP.

I hope that helps!

Post a Comment