Saturday, February 20, 2010

Discover Direct Rewards Platinum Card HSBC Direct Rewards Platinum Discover Card?

HSBC direct rewards platinum discover card? - discover direct rewards platinum card

I have a credit card from HSBC. Recently I've had a difficulty in my life and have collected thousands of dollars in medical costs and hospital. My problem is trying not to go into bankruptcy and try to get some of my creditors were paid and the amounts of salary, but I can get with this card and if I continue to call to speak to other people say, my voice lower interest rate or give me an amount and I can not find the corresponding site on the Internet. Can someone send me in the right direction?

1 comments:

mahendra b said...

Please contact your bank to forgive the number of points Rewardz and you get points as payment or partial rewardz costs will certainly reduce their spending.

Post a Comment