Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brown Discharge For 12 Days Brown Discharge For Like 10 Days And Am I Not Sure If It Is Blood When It Comes Out It Is Brown Help Only 12!?

Brown discharge for like 10 days and am i not sure if it is blood when it comes out it is brown help only 12!? - brown discharge for 12 days

ok I have my period yet and I think I did not I could, I am a virgin I'm only 12 still pergnant bine a set of strange feeling, but they know that they know, I was brown dischrage day it is 10 She was so stupied, because I thought she was pregnant at the beginning, you know, Brown dischage PDB Oyu, Oyu, which means that she is pregnant and thought it was soo stupied how can I a virgin, but the only thing I was doing was that I was a worng masturebate pillow about 4 times when I know that is the couse it or know it's my time SBut, s "was stopped, but a week later, I saw it feels so werid about haveing 2 mouths later, I got brown discharge, but plz help and see if it is normal to ac dischage Brownome 10 days and sometimes more upright with the body, so plz help I do not know why it is comeing now say for 10 DAYSS and lots of shade and sometimes easy and sometimes very wet and too!

3 comments:

Simply Put said...

Welcome to womanhood! This is a point.

whatevbo... said...

No offense, but you have on your work ............... writing that which I also began my time if I things I have dark brown for 3 days straight, then I finally told my mother, and she took my rules. So that's what I bet he is too. Do not worry, you're good.

kcleighb said...

I think it is likely that your first period. It is generally brownish blood. I will also sparatic few months as your body adjusts. I would say to his mother or someone in your area immediately to ensure that everything goes well. If your a virgin, but I'm sure it is. Would not the result of masterbation. Good luck!

Post a Comment