Monday, December 21, 2009

Used Airstream How Can I Collect Money Owed To Me From My Step Dads Brother?

How can I collect money owed to me from my step dads brother? - used airstream

In June, a half brother of my father a 1977 Airstream trailer agreed to buy us for $ 8,000 and $ 4,000, if the trailer was made to pay and additional $ 4000 sent when the trailer. He could find someone who held the supporters of the agreement for change: The trailer gives me no extra cost and are paid at the time of delivery. Upon delivery and inspection told me it should be a check cut its business from the purchase for such use. A week later we went to him and asked about the payment and they still said the check was cut and sent to us. Now, a month later and after many emails requesting payment, we received a check for $ 8000 only to find that a stop payment on the check was issued. But a month later to say that there are problems with the trailer, he stopped and said, sent payment on the check, and they want us to go take a look at our own money. We e-mails and witnesses in this transaction. What do we do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment