Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures Of How To Build A Dunk Tank How Can I Build A Free/inexpensive Website To Share Pictures And Stories With Friends And Family Across US?

How can I build a free/inexpensive website to share pictures and stories with friends and family across US? - pictures of how to build a dunk tank

I saw other people with these sites, with its own name as the website. I want to edit on the page images, as well as a place to blog and update our family and friends what has happened in our lives. (No Myspace or any type of network-side) a page that is ours and is very free explainatory create and maintain.

The more you know, the better!


Thank you for your contribution!

6 comments:

Jake K said...

I use Blogger, and my impression of the stories I'm doing.

You can configure it to friends and family only to watch and even help themselves.

Just do a search for Blogger and you're on the road

Jake K said...

I use Blogger, and my impression of the stories I'm doing.

You can configure it to friends and family only to watch and even help themselves.

Just do a search for Blogger and you're on the road

jrobuck1... said...

To place and it would take some codeing is whether you will be on material publicly available. If you do e-mail with details that may be in a position for you. (and would be free)

Diabolic Preacher said...

for the blog, you can download software like WordPress. for this gallery you can choose from gallery2 or coppermine gallery

Master G said...

Well, if you have a website where you and your family can get in touch, you can very cheaply www.godadyy.com I think it is very easy to get and very cheap.

Jared D said...

Just use Blogger. It is based on Google Base, and it is very easy to use and very easy to use, photos, movies, and best of all free.

Post a Comment