Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ovarian Cystic Mass IS AN OVARIAN CYSTADENOMA A CANCER?

IS AN OVARIAN CYSTADENOMA A CANCER? - ovarian cystic mass

HELLO I'm 26 and I fell pelvic pain last week and went to 2 different hospitals ER, both of which confirmed that the abnormal ovarian cystic mass in the left ovary MY. And probably the report says CYTADENOMA'm wait to see next Wednesday, but I am sick with worry is how the size of a tennis ball I had a partial hysterectomy in 04 my uterus and ovaries and cervix left attended. I also went to the emergency room in O6 later with the same problem that I PUT ME ON BIRTH CONTROL 2 weeks, I and the man said he had an ultrasound this VERY QUICKLY. He said they have a uterus, I thought it crazy that they also confirmed they are exactly the same 06 MULTIPLE even thin walls? Motrin PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN and oxycodone, but I am SOOOOO SCARED PLEASE HELP ME was the same as THEY SAY 06 at the ULTRSOUND and became larger. (This is different from a hospital confirmed that this time, but the same network that, as in the UNO DE 06 considered and approved to help PLEASE, someone with the same understanding of things

0 comments:

Post a Comment